1. Boil some water in the pot, and put ribs into it until ribs’ color turn white. Take the ribs out and put them aside to cool.
2. Pour some oil in a pan. When the oil is heated, put some ginger slices in it. And then the ribs. Fry the ribs till their surface turn golden yellow.
3. Pour 1 spoon of cooking wine into the pan, then 2 spoons of soy sauce, then 3 spoons of vinegar, and 4 spoons of sugar at last. Stir fry to make sure ribs are coated with sauce. Pour in some water till all ribs are covered.
4. When the water becomes much less, turn up the heat. Spread some white sesame. Keep stir frying. The dish is done when the sauce is almost dry.
Recipe for fried beef with scrambled eggs：
2. Cut beef into thin slice. Mix beef slice with cooking wine, light soy sauce, sugar, starch, water, and a spoon of sesame oil. Marinate for 30 minutes.
4. Put some cooking oil in the pan. When it is 40% hot, put beef slices into it. Stir until beef is 80% cooked. Ladle the beef slices out.
6. Put some cooking oil in the pan and heat it. Pull the egg mixture with beef in to. Stir fry.
8. Eat it.
According to the recipe above, I cook the dish like this: