Butter around 25g
Heat butter and chocolate in a bowl which is in hot water.
Keep stirring till they melt.
Remove them from hot water to get cool.
Whip an egg with around 15g sugar till the color becomes light.
Pour Part B into Part A.
Do make sure the chocolate is cool already.
Put around 15g flour into the mixture. Stir evenly. Then put the bowl into fridge for 30 minutes.
Preheat oven with 200 degree.
Brush butter onto the inner wall of baking bowl.
Pour the chocolate mixture into baking bowl.
Put into oven for ten minutes.
When there are some small cracks on the surface of cake, the cake can be removed from the oven.
If you like, you can spread some icing sugar.
Try to scoop it with a small spoon.
And you will be surprised!
Boneless chicken leg around 300g
Cut into medium pieces.
Marinate chicken with
1 tsp light sauce
1 tsp dark sauce
1 tsp cooking wine
1 tsp starch
For 15 mins.
Prepare vegetables: onion, carrot, green chili, ginger, celery.
Heat the pan. When the oil is heated, put in the ginger slice.
I always doubt whether my pan is actually a mirror. 🙂
Put the chicken into the pan. Keep stirring.
When the chicken become shrank and the edge become a little burnt, it can be taken out.
No need to wash the pan, and also keep the oil in it.
Heat the pan and put all the vegetables in it.
If you don’t want your dish to be very spicy, you can put the chili minutes later than other vegetables.
Put the chicken into the pan. Stir fry them for around 2 minutes. Add a little salt if you think it tastes a little plain.
Ready to serve.
Original recipe :
It’s a special way to make pancake, because oven is used instead of pan.
I made some change according to the original recipe above:
Since I don’t have any weighing machine, I am not sure the accurate weight of all the ingredients I used.
Flour around 80g
Sugar around 30g
Baking soda 1 tsp
Salt 1/8 tsp
Mix all of them well.
Milk around 150g
Yogurt around 25g
Oil ( I used canola oil) around 25g
Vanilla esscence 1 tsp
Mix them well.
Pour Part B into Part A. Stir till no flour can be seen.
Add some blueberries. Stir again.
Preheat oven with 190 degree.
Before put into the oven, spread some blueberries on the surface of batter.
Bake for 45 minutes.
Blueberries will burst and the house is full of fragrance.
You can spread some icing sugar if you want.
Maple syrup will make it taste better.
My husband wanted to have beef steak, but we didn’t have any at home. So I cooked Pork Wellington using the recipe of Beef Wellington.
The result was surprisingly good. Pork tested very tender and juicy.
The following is an easy way to cook pork in this way:
1. Season the pork with salt and black pepper.
2. Since the thick steak tests better, I used kitchen twine.
3. Heat some butter in a pan.
4. Put the pork in when the butter is heated. And fry every side of the pork.
5. Frying is done.
6. Stir fry chopped onion, mushroom, and garlic. Add some salt and black pepper powder. ( I don’t have other spices or wine.)
7. Bacon at the bottom, mixture of mushroom and onion in the middle, pork on the top. Do remember to take the kitchen twine off.
8. Roll the pork with bacon and make it a small bun. Wrap it tight and put into fridge for 30 minutes.
9. As to puff pastry, I chose roti prata, which is an easy and quick way.
10. Wrap the pork with roti prata.
11. Put it into fridge for another ten minutes.
12. Preheat oven 200 degree. You can make some decorative pattern on the surface if you want. Then brush it with egg. Put into oven for 20-25 minutes.
13. Dress the dish with some vegetables.
Enjoy your meal!
Recently, I found a recipe of cereal prawn on the internet. I tried it.
It is not bad, even though I used cornflakes instead of cereal, and green onion leaf instead of curry leaf.
The recipe is like this:
It is an easy way to cook cereal prawn.
Ingredients: prawns, cereal, curry leaf, butter, salt.
1. Clean prawns.
2. Pour some cooking oil into the pan, and deep fry the prawns.
3. Melt the butter with low heat. Put in the curry leaf, stir fry. Then put in the cereal.
4. When the cereal is fried evenly, put in the prawns. Stir fry a little and ladle out.