This is a healthy and quick dish.
Prepare shrimps and vegetables. (I chose frozen ones, which are really convenient)
Marinate shrimps with 1 tsp light sauce, 1 tsp cooking wine, 1 tsp salt and 1 tsp starch.
Frozen vegetables in boiled water for 2 minutes.
Heat the oil in pan, and stir fry shrimps till the color becomes reddish. And remove the shrimps out.
Stir fry vegetables for 1-2 minutes.
Add in the shrimps and a little salt. Stir fry evenly.
Ready to serve.
Butter around 25g
Heat butter and chocolate in a bowl which is in hot water.
Keep stirring till they melt.
Remove them from hot water to get cool.
Whip an egg with around 15g sugar till the color becomes light.
Pour Part B into Part A.
Do make sure the chocolate is cool already.
Put around 15g flour into the mixture. Stir evenly. Then put the bowl into fridge for 30 minutes.
Preheat oven with 200 degree.
Brush butter onto the inner wall of baking bowl.
Pour the chocolate mixture into baking bowl.
Put into oven for ten minutes.
When there are some small cracks on the surface of cake, the cake can be removed from the oven.
If you like, you can spread some icing sugar.
Try to scoop it with a small spoon.
And you will be surprised!
My husband wanted to have beef steak, but we didn’t have any at home. So I cooked Pork Wellington using the recipe of Beef Wellington.
The result was surprisingly good. Pork tested very tender and juicy.
The following is an easy way to cook pork in this way:
1. Season the pork with salt and black pepper.
2. Since the thick steak tests better, I used kitchen twine.
3. Heat some butter in a pan.
4. Put the pork in when the butter is heated. And fry every side of the pork.
5. Frying is done.
6. Stir fry chopped onion, mushroom, and garlic. Add some salt and black pepper powder. ( I don’t have other spices or wine.)
7. Bacon at the bottom, mixture of mushroom and onion in the middle, pork on the top. Do remember to take the kitchen twine off.
8. Roll the pork with bacon and make it a small bun. Wrap it tight and put into fridge for 30 minutes.
9. As to puff pastry, I chose roti prata, which is an easy and quick way.
10. Wrap the pork with roti prata.
11. Put it into fridge for another ten minutes.
12. Preheat oven 200 degree. You can make some decorative pattern on the surface if you want. Then brush it with egg. Put into oven for 20-25 minutes.
13. Dress the dish with some vegetables.
Enjoy your meal!