I found this amazing recipe on http://www.food.com
I made a little change according to it:
Cocoa powder 30g
Sugar 150g ( I already reduced sugar based on original recipe but still found it is very sweet.)
Procedure is almost same as original recipe:
1. Melt butter, add flour, cocoa powder and sugar.
2. Add in eggs. Stir well.
3. Pour into pie plate.
4. Preheat oven to 190 degree C, bake for around 30 mins. (After 30 mins, the edge is a little burnt, so I think maybe 25 mins is also fine.)
In the plate topped with some cream and fruits. It is very soft inside actually. Outside is a bit crunchy.
My husband likes crispy chicken wings very much. Yet, I don’t think fried crispy chicken wings are healthy. Recently I found a very good recipe online. I like it because no oil is needed. I personally don’t want to try those dishes need deep-fry. I don’t want my kitchen full of oil smell.
The recipe is:
I make it simpler:
1. Clean chicken wings. I choose wing middle joint.
2. Massage chicken wings with salt and black pepper powder.
3. Crumble some cornflakes (cornflakes are better than bread crumbs, cause cornflakes are much crispier)
4. Coat chicken wings with flour, then egg, and cornflakes at last. When put chicken wings in the crumbled cornflakes, you can press them hard to make sure cornflakes stick onto wings.
5. Put chicken wings into the oven. 180 degree, 30 mins (15 mins for each side).
Ready to serve:
My husband loves this version of crispy chicken wings.